Home » Posts tagged 'Jonathan Goodacre'
Tag Archives: Jonathan Goodacre
Jonathan Goodacre (UK and European Patent Attorney) of Keltie provides some tips and advice to newcomers to IP in a short subtitled video and covers:
- The different types of IP protection that you might encounter (e.g. patents, trade marks and designs);
- Registered v unregistered rights;
- Applications v granted rights;
- The difference between registrability v Freedom to Operate;
- IP rights are jurisdictional.
1 June 2020