Keltie Events in June and July. Keltie LLP is pleased to be hosting a number of events over the next few weeks at our new offices at No. 1 London Bridge. Further details are below regarding (i) IP Clinics for London Technology Week; (ii) a 3D printing workshop for in-house counsel; and (iii) a Designs workshop for in-house counsel.
London Technology Week starts on 15 June and Keltie LLP is taking part by offering free intellectual property advice clinics throughout the week to provide advice on protecting inventions, brands and products via patent, trade mark and design applications. Take up for the 45 minute slots has been high but there still may be the odd place available if you are interested. Full details can be found here. Booking is essential.
3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing: New Commercial Reality, New IP Reality? Keltie will be hosting a workshop for in-house counsel on 30 June 2015 from 2.30pm on the subject of 3D printing. This subject area always seems to be in the news and the workshop will see talks on:
- Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing – principles, possibilities and transformation of R&D and manufacturing practice – Bob Bradley (rjbradley consulting, Authentise)
- 3D printing service provision and the growth of a 3D printing start-up – Rob Smith, CTO of Digital Forming
- Introduction to legal issues in 3D printing – Dr Dinusha Mendis, Bournemouth University
The talks will be followed by an open forum discussion (Chatham House Rule) moderated by Richard Lawrence of Keltie and then refreshments to finish.
Designs – Registered and unregistered designs, freedom to operate. Keltie will be hosting a workshop for in-house counsel on 2 July 2015 from 2.30pm on the subject of designs. The workshop will see talks on:
- Registered vs unregistered designs: the pros, cons and pitfalls – Emily Weal, Keltie
- Freedom-to-operate – Lynn Schreier, Senior Intellectual Property Counsel, Swarovski
The talks will be followed by an open forum discussion (Chatham House Rule) moderated by Michael Moore of Keltie and then refreshments to finish.
Mark Richardson 15 June 2015